Disney Pin Celebration 2016: Pixar Party
August 26 - August 27
World ShowPlace - Epcot®
Join us as we celebrate 30 colorful years of Pixar Animation Studios! This award-winning studio has produced a myriad of full length feature films, shorts, (Car) Toons, and television specials full of colorful characters that we love and cherish. The pins for the Pixar Party will feature characters from Cars to Brave to “infinity and beyond.”
Friday, August 26, 2016
10:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 27, 2016
9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Admission to Pixar Party is $140 per Guest and includes the following:
- Trading Board Games (four (4) vouchers per day)
- Pixar Party Scavenger Hunt
- Auction Opportunity (includes pre-production pins, artist proof pins and more)
- Meet Disney Pin Merchandisers
- Artist Signings with Disney Design Group Artists
- One (1) $30 Disney Gift Card
Other event offerings include:
- First opportunity to pre-purchase select themed Pixar Party merchandise via the Random Selection Process
- Limited Edition Commemorative Gifts
- Welcome Pin
- Pixar Party Scavenger Hunt Six (6) Pin Gift Set (previously found on trading boards)
- Goodbye Pin Set
Ticket Sales begin on Thursday April 28, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern. Event admission does not include Theme Park admission to Epcot® but Theme Park admission is required to attend. Package limited to availability. No discounts will be offered in conjunction with this package.
Things to Know Before You Register
- Introduced at last year’s event to ensure that all attendees have equal access to the trading boards, we will again provide each Pixar Party Trading Event attendee with vouchers to use for the trading board experience. Guests will have the opportunity to trade at the boards a designated number of times during the two-day event.
- As a reminder, it is also important to note that Walt Disney World® Resort has updated park rules regarding items that may be brought into the theme parks. Guests should be aware of the restrictions on bags (including suitcases, backpacks, trailers, wagons) and folding chairs. Please carefully review the list of prohibited items and other park rules at. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/park-rules/.
- You are welcome to bring Vinylmation™ figures to trade with other Guests, however we will not sell Vinylmation™ figures nor offer Vinylmation™ trading activities at the event.
Sign up for Pixar Party, Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 2 p.m. Eastern
If you experience technical difficulties with the webpage, we suggest that you copy and paste the following URL into a new browser to sign up for Pixar Party!
Little Chef Pin Breakfast- SOLD OUT
Epcot® – World ShowPlace
Friday, August 26, 2016
8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Admission to the Little Chef Pin Breakfast is $45 per Guest and includes the following:
- Breakfast Buffet*
- Trading Time inside the Pixar Party venue from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.**
- Limited Edition Commemorative Gift Pin (available to breakfast attendees only)
*Breakfast menu includes:
Flik’s Fresh Fruit Picks
Radiator Springs Hubcaps and Oil
Remy’s Whisked Eggs and Ratatouille Style Vegetables
Mike (Cinnamon) Roll-zowski
Orange Juice, Coffee and Tea
**Entrance to the Pin Trading Activity lines will close at 9:30 a.m. to ensure enough time for Breakfast Guests to finish their turn by 10:00 a.m. Guests who are in line prior to 9:30 a.m. will not be required to redeem a voucher for the Pin Trading Activity. Guests entering the line after 9:30 a.m. will be required to redeem a voucher for the Pin Trading Activity.
In order to register for the Little Chef Pin Breakfast, Guests must also be registered for Disney Pin Celebration 2016: Pixar Party. Package limited to availability. No discounts will be offered in conjunction with this package. Guests may register for the Little Chef Pin Breakfast online while purchasing the Pixar Party event ticket. Event admission does not include Theme Park admission to Epcot® but Theme Park admission is required to attend.
Merchandise Event Catalog
ALL ELEMENTS OF THE EVENT AND THE PACKAGES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. No items in this package may be redeemed for cash, and all items (and portions thereof) are non-refundable, non-transferable and will be forfeited if not used in conjunction with Disney Pin Celebration 2016: Pixar Party. Other restrictions apply. Separate theme park admission is required. Unless otherwise stated, all elements will occur or be available only on 8/26-27/2016. All information is subject to change including but not limited to dates, times, artwork, release dates, edition sizes and retail prices. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Disney Events at 407.827.7600 or via e-mail at WDW.Event.Reservations@DisneyWorld.com.
Thank you for your continued interest in Disney Pin Trading. We look forward to seeing you at Disney Pin Celebration 2016: Pixar Party in August!